drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I just tried this as a hot tea latte here at our shop. O M G! It was like pure liquid chocolate. The malt flavoring really amped up the chocolate. Our organic cacao nibs and natural dark chocolate flavoring can make our chocolate teas a tiny bit on the bitter side. A good, chocolatey bitter, like really dark chocolate, but a bit bitter nonetheless. But with the malted milk flavor (also all natural) added to it, the chocolate just comes to life.

I’m thinking of the chocolate river in the Willy Wonka movie and thinking it couldn’t taste much better than this tea with a little cream and sugar. Absolutely amazing!

Erin

I received some of this in a swap and loved it so much that I just ordered some for myself! Now there are only 2 packages left for sale! LOVE this stuff!

52teas

I’m so glad you are enjoying it. I think we will PROBABLY end up reblending this one. Might end up in our permanent collection. It is very yummy.

Comments

Erin

52teas

Hand-crafted Artisan Teas: A new creation every week! Free shipping to the US and Canada

Wichita, KS