drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

Someone just ordered this in the shop as a 16oz iced tea with a tablespoon of sugar, took one sip and exclaimed, “MY GOD! This tastes JUST like a chocolate shake!” Had to pass that on. =)

Cofftea

powdered coffee creamer might even add to that effect:)

milkspoon

When you served iced tea on the spot, do you pour it already prepared or brew it fresh then.. super chill? Haha. I’m interested! I’m going to try making some iced tea from the cinnamon bun tea I received from you guys yesterday :)

52teas

When we had the tea bar, I had a tea machine that brewed single servings. We would brew it right into a cup of ice. But we had to close the tea bar in October 2010.

Comments

Cofftea

powdered coffee creamer might even add to that effect:)

milkspoon

52teas

Hand-crafted Artisan Teas: A new creation every week! Free shipping to the US and Canada

Wichita, KS