I’m not usually a fan of rooibos but I heard good things about this blend. It’s definitely got the typical almost medicine-like rooibos flavor, but it’s balanced with vanilla and caramel flavors and a good touch of honeybush. I put extra honey in it because I’m drinking it on a cozy rainy night with a sore throat and I’m already feeling luckier! It is plenty sweet on its own as well. Have I mentioned this blend has no caffeine? In the cooler months, it is my all time favorite cozy nighttime tea. I’m going to have to stock up so my luck will never end.

Flavors: Butterscotch, Caramel, Hazelnut, Medicinal, Nutty, Vanilla

Artist, writer, reader, nerd in fandoms such as: Beatles, Sherlock, Monty Python, Simpsons, Merlin, Hell on Wheels, Game of Thrones, Mega64, and Adagio teas.

I have fun designing themed blends and trying the blends made by others on Adagio. I’ve made themed teas for AMC’s show, Hell on Wheels and for the comedy gaming group, Mega64.

I don’t take any sugar or milk in my tea and have a habit of over-steeping. I tend to prefer black teas, but I have a soft spot for mint teas in hot weather. I would like to get more adventurous in trying more green teas or other genres of teas.

Boston, MA