drank Caramel Vanilla Chai by 52teas

The first time I drank this, I had it beside a much better 52teas black tea, so that probably made this one seem more boring than it really is. The second time, I gave it more attention. The sweetness in it might be able to be called caramel, but it’s not really rich enough. The spices are pretty light, not bold enough for me. It’s an okay chai, but not special enough.

Steepster is glitching for me, so I can only access it using my laptop, which I don’t use very often, so I unfortunately will not be as active on here as I prefer to be.

I’m an event planner who always has two mugs of tea beside me. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, hiking, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, and listening to podcasts.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, anything rooibos-related.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though! Let me know if you’re interested in a swap!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect