drank Yunnan Jin by The Tao of Tea

Just absolutely incredible. So so good. It has all the rich chocolatey flavors of a new jin cha, but all these flavors are much deeper and smoother with age. The taste just lingers and lingers in your mouth. This is hands down my favorite black tea. Every time I drink it I can’t help but shout “YUM” repeatedly.

I usually brew this gongfu style in a gaiwan as it’s delicious for at least 4 infusions.

Bonnie

Did you really drink this tonight in hot weather? Just wait till Thursday, it’s supposed to dip to the 60’s…no kidding.
30 degree dip should make this tea really outstanding!!!
I love a good black tea too!

Eric Scott

No, tonight I’m drinking Be Well to fend of this sore throat I’ve got. I had just been meaning to write about this one for a long time sine I love it so much. It helped that the first time I had it was in Portland, OR, the land of perpetual tea weather.

Bonnie

Too True. No fussing with iced tea in Portland. Perfect black tea climate!!! Pu-erh rains…(reigns!)…har har!

Bonnie

you should add mrmopar…the puerh vault!

Eric Scott

I still can’t figure out how to find people on steepster. Just tea.

Look under my followers!

Bonnie

(Oh, also if you know what they’ve reviewed like your tea’s that’s easy to find people too…)

Comments

Bonnie

30 degree dip should make this tea really outstanding!!!
I love a good black tea too!

Bonnie

you should add mrmopar…the puerh vault!

Eric Scott

I still can’t figure out how to find people on steepster. Just tea.

Look under my followers!