drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I can’t taste chocolate but I could smell it when I opened the bag. I’m trying this as is. So no milk or sweetner. I think I’ll make a latte of it later and see how that goes. A good chai just not what I expected.

Boiling
Helena

I tried it as a chai and still no chocolate… (Sigh) Either way I have the “I ate too much pineapple” feel in my mouth. I think I better try something else. So long Chocolate Chili Chai it was nice meeting you but it’s not working out.

Comments

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada