I love the BBC series Sherlock so when I saw there were some blends based on that series I knew I had to try some. Mycroft is a good blend that took me a few sips before figuring out I like it. I don’t like the smell coming out of the bag, but the tea itself is fine.

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable and an orange and white tabby who is cute noisy.
I play mostly Dragon Blaze on my phone/tablet and use the LINE app to keep in touch with my guildees.

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada