drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

After trying some of those other teas yesterday that made me want to gag it’s nice to go back to something I know will be great :D

Boiling
TheTeaFairy

TheTeaFairy DELETEless than a minute ago
love the feeling of going back to a tea worthy of my permanent collection, after a streak of bad tea tastings, It’s like putting on your favorite slippers after walking miles with bad shoes on :)

Helena

I completely agree. You should always go back to the good stuff and end with a positive note. That way you remember why you drink tea instead of Pop (soda). As it is I’ve kicked my Coca Cola/Pepsi drink addiction in favour of this tea and others like it :D

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TheTeaFairy DELETEless than a minute ago

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada