drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

Now that it’s insanely hot over here I think I need something to help me cool off. Yep this will do that :D

Helena

It’s 31C here which is 88F for those that need the conversion.

gmathis

That’s the insanity level where you are? Wow! We’d consider it a cool snap! 106 yesterday. Funny what you get used to :) (This sounds good, whatever the weather.)

Helena

I’m in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. With the sun and the heat a cold refreshing drink is definitely required :D

Comments

Helena

It’s 31C here which is 88F for those that need the conversion.

gmathis

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada