I smell lemon pie! It’s my first guayusa :D It tastes of lemony goodness nice and creamy :D

Even Mom loves this one! :D

sgullen

Hi Helena,
I hope you enjoy your teas! My tastes are far less refined!

Bonnie

These are really hood and fresh.

hmmmm maybe another one to add to the list as well heh

It’s a very nice creamy lemon :D

Thanks Helena…added to the list! :) I’m just starting to work through the Persimmon Tree teas that arrived….Wish my Verdant tea order would come sigh

yeah I have two orders from Verdant tea that I’m waiting for :D

Comments

Helena

Even Mom loves this one! :D

sgullen

Hi Helena,
I hope you enjoy your teas! My tastes are far less refined!

Bonnie

These are really hood and fresh.

hmmmm maybe another one to add to the list as well heh

It’s a very nice creamy lemon :D

yeah I have two orders from Verdant tea that I’m waiting for :D

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada