well work is trying to screw me over because I’m going back to school. all of a sudden my years working there (since 2009) mean nothing, and I only have until Monday to think about their current offer. I’m sooo not impressed. Anyways onto the tea, I don’t think I did a good job rinsing it or something because it reminds me of cigarettes… (I’ve never smoked) I think I’ll redo this one.

Helena

still smoky but less like cigarettes, definitely tastes better now but not quite like the descriptions… probably just me. I’ll keep trying :D

Autumn Hearth

Oh noes on both accounts. As someone who is very sensitive to cigarettes, something must be up. I would lower the water temp to around or below 200 and steep for 3-5 secs. Good luck with the work decision and with the brewing!

Ugh so sorry to wear that Helena :(

Helena

yeah I knew I did something wrong so I’ll experiment and when I get it right then I’ll rate it :D

Helena

I’m trying the Chai now, which is awesome! so I’ll try this again tomorrow after work.

Comments

Helena

Autumn Hearth

Ugh so sorry to wear that Helena :(

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada