This is the best breakfast blend I’ve ever had however, I’m not sure if I like it. The tea quality is excellent and it tastes like pasta (to me) I’m just not sure if it’s my thing :D I had this with milk :D

Boiling
Bonnie

My way of tasting anything with pu-erh is to try it naked first because often that’s the best way of all. Then I try some sweetening if it needs a little something (especially on a bready or salty pu-erh) and if that tastes good but you want a latte, add some cream. You might want to give this a second try. I also like a little longer steep than most people…just a little. See what you think.

Helena

I’ll try that tomorrow morning :D this is my first pu-erh I think… I’ll have to check my log but I’m pretty sure :D

Bonnie

The pu-erh is the chunkier pieces in the blend…not the whole thing and it’s good for the stomach and has other health benefits.

Comments

Bonnie

Helena

Bonnie

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada