I made another cup of this earlier I’m going to say 2hrs ago…. I’m not addicted I swear…(yes I am totally addicted and loving this tea)

I still haven’t had a chance to try this version of it haha I’ll have to stalk you and steal some of yours ;)

Helena

try it and you might get hurt :D If not from me then the big puppy we’ll defend ever last tasty bit :D (I don’t share with her either but she’ll defend me defending the tea so it all works)

Comments

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada