I had a cup of this earlier (by a few hours) and as usual it’s awesome! Want to hear a secret? Sometimes I open up the tin I put it in just to smell it :D

Boiling

That’s not really a secret Helena lol you’re an addict!

Helena

ME? are you sure? (looks around innocently)(sneaks more good morning sunshine from under Stacy’s nose) nope not an addict at all :D

Butiki Teas

Whenever I open the tins, especially Flowery Pineapple Oolong, I love the smells. The teas smell very strong in a large tin and they smell just so yummy.

Comments

That’s not really a secret Helena lol you’re an addict!

Helena

Butiki Teas

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada