This is my last cup for the night and I love it :D I don’t know why the name was changed from almond cookie, but it will always be almond cookie tea to me :D

Boiling
Butiki Teas

This is going to be really confusing but when we do another almond tea we will be calling it Almond Indulgence and will change the name of this tea back to Almond Cookie.

Helena

ahha! so I’ll go back to calling it almond cookie :D

Comments

Butiki Teas

Helena

ahha! so I’ll go back to calling it almond cookie :D

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada