drank Genmaicha by Butiki Teas

Stacy sent me this lovely sample with my last order of tea and I thought I would try it today I oversteeped it because I was a moron and wasn’t paying attention. It tasted very much like plain popcorn :) maybe I should’ve added marshmallows….

Bonnie

butter too

Helena

good point Bonnie! nothing goes better with popcorn than butter :D

Kittenna

Mmm, I adore plain popcorn..

CHAroma

I adore popcorn so dripping in butter that it stains your shirt. True story. Lots of ruined shirts over the years. ;)

Comments

Bonnie

butter too

Helena

good point Bonnie! nothing goes better with popcorn than butter :D

Kittenna

Mmm, I adore plain popcorn..

CHAroma

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada