drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

matcha and marshmallows, matcha and marshmallows is there anything better?

Boiling
ashmanra

I made some for hubby a little while ago. I usually put it in a mug, but I had it in a glass and held it out to him, he frowned and asked what it was and when I told him it was his matcha latte he grabbed that glass so fast! LOL! He is getting spoiled with the caramel matcha.

Helena

If I hadn’t ordered other matcha, quite a bit of it I would’ve ordered more of this :D

CHAroma

@ashmanra, LOL! What a man. Classic. :)

CupofTree

I am so in a marshmallow craze at the moment too. ahh I want to try everything with marshmallows!

Comments

ashmanra

Helena

CHAroma

@ashmanra, LOL! What a man. Classic. :)

CupofTree

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada