I feel like some ginger tea good thing I have this… I’m missing milk because I’m at work so I’ll miss the ginger snap taste… oh well still awesome :D

Boiling
Claire

I got this as my sample in my Verdant order, might have to try it tonight since we just ordered indian food. :)

Helena

It’s got a nice ginger taste, if you add milk (or milk substitute) it will taste like ginger snap cookies :D

Comments

Claire

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada