We really need to convince Frank to bring this one back..again. Or make it permanent instead of the other pumpkin one.

Azzrian

I agree! Its SOOOO GOOD!

LiberTEAS

I think I read somewhere that this year, Frank plans on removing the pumpkin pie from his permanent collection.

liberteas…FINE but only if he puts this one in :)

Comments

Azzrian

I agree! Its SOOOO GOOD!

LiberTEAS

liberteas…FINE but only if he puts this one in :)

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada