Nooooo! this is the last of this one until my order comes (sobs in a corner) I think I need another round of tea :D

Boiling
TheTeaFairy

Helena, since this one will be off the shelves for awhile (unless they keep it available online), I bet you probably have a couple of POUNDS on their way!

TheTeaFairy

Oh, forget the comment, I thought you were reviewing DT’s pumpkin chai!

Helena

hehe the pumpkin chai from DT is good but I find it’s not as yummy as this one. Probably because I don’t get much chai out of the DT one just pumpkin pie goodness :D

TheTeaFairy

I’m personally not a fan of DTs pumpkin chai, but I have read your many raving reviews of it, that explains my comment :-) but as we often try other teas of the same type, one’s favorite can be easily replaced, happens to me on a regular basis!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TheTeaFairy

Oh, forget the comment, I thought you were reviewing DT’s pumpkin chai!

Helena

TheTeaFairy

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada