drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I love this tea and it does help me to calm down… thank god for good matcha!!

RANT:
I work with morons too stupid to read instructions and call for snow clearing when you can’t get into the parking lot. It’s part of our job. The instructions are right by the effin phone for pity’s sake. I hate feeling like a babysitter when I’m not the supervisor, not their boss (THANK GOD) but I do ask questions when something isn’t done. I hate having to do everything. Thankfully I’m in school and I am working hard to get another job. Some people here are so toxic they ruin a good job just by being there.

END OF RANT

RANT OVER

185 °F / 85 °C
Helena

We got tons of snow, lots of people had to dig out their cars and it’s still snowing :D

Send some to meeeeeeeee! It’s the one thing I hate about living in Toronto. No snow until December. Unless you’re out in the burbs.

Helena

I would send it all to you. In some spots it’s almost up to my knees :D Glad I called for snow removal :D

Comments

Helena

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada