drank Maple Syrup Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Again another backlog since I’ve had a few cups and I am enjoying some right now! This is my favourite out of all the matchas I’ve tried :D SOOO INCREDIBLY YUMMY!!!

185 °F / 85 °C

i need to pick this up once it’s not on sale at the moment lol gift certificate is a better deal than the current sale. I does sound delicious though

Helena

oh it is! definitely worth adding to your list of must-haves :D

TheTeaFairy

maple makes everything right :-) However, not every tea company makes maple tea right! Good that this one does…

Comments

Helena

oh it is! definitely worth adding to your list of must-haves :D

TheTeaFairy

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada