drank Butterbeer by 52teas

I got this in my 52teas calendar and I’m sooo happy as I’ve been dying to try it :D It was so yummy I bought 3 packages :D that used up all my tea money for awhile :)

you really DID like that one haha. I’ll keep that in mind if i ever want to part with my pouch of this one :)

It’s very tasty and helped with my cold :D

Janefan

I bought 2, but I gave them both away! I guess I will only get to try it if/when I visit those friends!

there’s still some left on the website last I checked if you want more :D

Janefan

thanks Helena. I really wasn’t going to order any more tea… but I guess I can officially start that at the new year. I just ordered Butterbeer and White Christmas.

butterbeer should be on the permanent list :D

Comments

It’s very tasty and helped with my cold :D

there’s still some left on the website last I checked if you want more :D

butterbeer should be on the permanent list :D

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada