drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Haven’t had this yummy tea in awhile but yummmy…mmmm…melon~y goodness :D

Kittenna

Mmmmm, just made some of this up! I also haven’t had it in a while (and I have like 2 oz. of it!)

Helena

yeah I kindof forgot how good this one is :D my next order (whenever it is) will include some more of this :D

Kittenna

I bought a ton of this in my first ever Butiki order, when I thought I wouldn’t be ordering from Stacy regularly. … Oops.

Comments

Kittenna

Helena

Kittenna

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada