drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I haven’t been on in awhile but fear not, I have been drinking quite a bit of tea! This is perfect for work :D

185 °F / 85 °C
canadianadia

yay! you’re back :)

Ysaurella

nice to see you back Helena

Helena

Thanks guys, sorry to be gone for so long but the 7 day work weeks were killing me for a bit. But I’m back now :D My practicum is almost over which will put an end to the 7 day work week. Then I graduate and hopefully get a better job!

woot! yay for almost being done….almost

Comments

canadianadia

yay! you’re back :)

Ysaurella

nice to see you back Helena

Helena

woot! yay for almost being done….almost

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada