drank White Chocolate Frost by DAVIDsTEA

I made this hot to keep me warm on my walk. I find making this at shorter steep times makes it better. The shortest I’ve done is 3:30 and as high as 5min. According to the package you can go up to 7min but I don’t recommend that. The higher the steep time the more peppermint bite you get and the lower the steep time the more creamy mint you get.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable and an orange and white tabby who is cute noisy.
I play mostly Dragon Blaze on my phone/tablet and use the LINE app to keep in touch with my guildees.

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada