Okay it’s been awhile since I’ve had this my favourite tea possibly of all time. That’s simply because I did not need the caffeine for awhile there. But today I just felt so sluggish that I needed my creamy lemon super tea. Also this is the first time rating it on the new steepster website which means I can share my love of this tea on Google+ and thus lots more people hehehe. Mmmmmm…lemon~y goodness!

Flavors: Lemon Zest

i love seeing you drink/review this tea

Comments

i love seeing you drink/review this tea

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada