I had this hot and well ick! the first sip was okay but after that it got icky. I know I’ve had this before and I must’ve had it cold to rate it a 67. If I was to rate it right now it would be a 10 or less. The smell also gave me a headache. It’s weird that Verdant Tea and Butiki Teas never give me this problem and yet David’s Tea is a guessing game of which one will give me and my Mom a migraine.

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 5 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
VariaTEA

This is much better as a cold brew. Hot it is all hibiscus but cold some of the other flavors get a chance to come out.

Helena

hehe I usually do things like this iced as they are usually better that way but thought I should at least give a hot steep a chance.

Lynxiebrat

You could try keeping a diary when you get a migraine, note the ingredients see if there is any correlation. Could it be the hibiscus? Could even be a certain stock of a particular ingredient.

Helena

hehe it’s me and my Mom and it happens with strong smells mostly. Rock Star soap from Lush for example, this tea, citron oolong, and a few others. Excluded from the DT list are pumpkin chai and oh Canada and thank god for that because they are so yummy!

Comments

VariaTEA

Lynxiebrat

Helena

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada