So I’ve had a few cups of this thanks to Verdant Tea’s Tea of the month club bundle and oh god this one is sooo good!! This is right now a tie with Butiki’s Good Morning Sunshine for my morning tea… so now it comes down to whether I feel like minty goodness or lemon~y goodness. (head explodes) yep too many tea decisions for the morning I better pick the night before.

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

What if you mixed them together lol

Helena

hmm… I don’t think I have enough peppermint birch mate to test that. I would try that out of pure curiosity though.

Indigobloom

Ah. Well the mint one sounds amazing. Even though I’m not so big on the yerba these days

Comments

Indigobloom

What if you mixed them together lol

Helena

Indigobloom

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada