drank Green Needle by Adagio Teas

I got this tea for (apparently) 60% off – and so far it’s been a good investment! It’s exactly what I think of when I think of green tea: like you’re drinking some kind of plant without it being “grassy.” Fairly simple, clean flavor. Some people have talked about it having a nutty taste. Perhaps my tastebuds aren’t terribly complex, but I just taste green. Gotta watch, though – I have oversteeped this thing at least once!

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.