drank Pu Erh Poe by Adagio Teas

I wound up making a big pot of this in the morning. This is the third time I’ve had this tea; I still can’t decide if I like it or not.

I think the smell is what keeps me from making it on a regular basis. The dried leaves smell exactly like fish. The nice thing about this tea is that it won’t oversteep. I was okay with the flavor at first, but it’s growing off me a little; it’s very mossy without being smooth like the other black teas in Adagio’s Silk Road Sampler. Think I’ll finish off what I’ve got left and call it done.

EDIT: Yep, I’ve decided. I don’t like this tea. This is only my first pu erh, so I am by no means an expert. I’d have to try more to see whether it was the flavor of this particular tea I disliked or if I’m just not a pu erh fan in general, but this just didn’t win my favor.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.