This week. Has been. A freaking. CIRCUS. I’ve spent the past five days wondering if there was a full moon out or something because ALL the crazies are out, and ALL the crazy things are happening, and they’re out and happening ALL at once… the week I had to work the store by myself for pretty much the whole time.

Well, that question was answered on the 11:00 news tonight when they were talking about the “Supermoon” that was supposed to be out tonight.

I was going to start sipping down some English Breakfast or Yunnan Noir this morning. Instead, I made this. Because some mornings you just need your favorite tea. And I didn’t finish what I made.

To hell with it being midnight! To hell with the caffeine! To hell with me wanting to get up relatively early tomorrow morning! I’m drinking this mother and nobody’s gonna stop me!

P.S. I don’t think this is the first time I’ve gotten raisin-y vibes in this tea, but I think this is the first time I’ve known what to call it. Sigh. Raisins. First they betray me in cookies that look like they have chocolate chips, now they betray me in tea that smells like cocoa. Raisins are traitors. Damn raisins.

JustJames

there’s a shirt from a store here named ‘utopia’ that has a giant cookie on the front that says ‘stupid raisins, stay out of my cookies!’ hope your weekend is better?

Holly Faye

Thanks, it will be! I might need that shirt.

ashmanra

I saw a greeting card once that said, “I will be the kind of mother who never puts raisins where a chocolate chip ought to go.” That has been my motto ever since.

Holly Faye

Better words were never spoken.

Comments

JustJames

Holly Faye

Thanks, it will be! I might need that shirt.

ashmanra

Holly Faye

Better words were never spoken.

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/