I was so excited about my new teapot that came in the mail! Cute, practical, easy to use, and a good bit smaller than the asinine crapper I’d been using. I showed it to my mom, thinking she’d find it cute – and she laughed at me! “You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.) I did the offended-laugh and reminded her of her “small” collection of singing bowls. She concurred.

Anywho. Resteeped the batch from last night. I was so excited about having the weekend off and doing fun things today that I didn’t sleep for crap, so it’s a good thing I had two cups worth of this stuff I’d preserved from yesterday!

Nxtdoor

When my last tea order came in (butiki) it was still on the table when my partner came home. She looked at the tea, did a half eye-roll and said “oh good. you were almost running out of tea.”

TeaKlutz

Yeah, I’m pretty sure my parents think of me as the Crazy Tea Lady. But hey, there are worse things to have in your cupboard in enormous quantities!

CHAroma

“You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.)

Hahahahahahaaa!!!! That sounds exactly like my mom! :D

Comments

Nxtdoor

TeaKlutz

CHAroma

“You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.)

Hahahahahahaaa!!!! That sounds exactly like my mom! :D

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.