I was so excited about my new teapot that came in the mail! Cute, practical, easy to use, and a good bit smaller than the asinine crapper I’d been using. I showed it to my mom, thinking she’d find it cute – and she laughed at me! “You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.) I did the offended-laugh and reminded her of her “small” collection of singing bowls. She concurred.

Anywho. Resteeped the batch from last night. I was so excited about having the weekend off and doing fun things today that I didn’t sleep for crap, so it’s a good thing I had two cups worth of this stuff I’d preserved from yesterday!

Nxtdoor

When my last tea order came in (butiki) it was still on the table when my partner came home. She looked at the tea, did a half eye-roll and said “oh good. you were almost running out of tea.”

Holly Faye

Yeah, I’m pretty sure my parents think of me as the Crazy Tea Lady. But hey, there are worse things to have in your cupboard in enormous quantities!

CHAroma

“You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.)

Hahahahahahaaa!!!! That sounds exactly like my mom! :D

Comments

Nxtdoor

Holly Faye

CHAroma

“You’re obsessed! How many pots is this now?” (Two, Mom. It’s two.)

Hahahahahahaaa!!!! That sounds exactly like my mom! :D

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/