You know, I promise myself that I’m not going to buy more tea until I sipdown a certain amount of samples. And then I see myself making tea notes about the same three teas over and over and over again, while the rest of my Steepdash is like, “A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOOOOORLD” and trying five new kinds of tea each day. Perchance I need to get into the world of sample swapping. I’m just scare I’m gonna eff up the packaging and not put enough in and then my swap partner will be like, “This sample made half a cup of sawdust water. I give it a 15. Thanks to Aeoliana for the swap.”

ANYWHO. Tea. I oversteeped it a bit tonight. Eh. What the hell. Means I have an excuse to not try to keep the leaves for a second infusion.

ashmanra

Aw, don’t worry so much about it! :) I usually put three teaspoons of leaf minimum and I buy the little craft baggies that are food safe at the craft store, sold on the jewelry aisle. I double bag my teas so they don’t “scent” each other. I use return address labels to show what they are. Some people buy beautiful fancy bags that seal and have a zip closure. A tea that is super aromatic, like a cinnamon tea, probably shouldn’t even go in the same envelope with other teas. But swaps come every which way and I have never seen any real complaints! You can do it! You will do great! :)

TeaKlutz

Craft baggies… may have to hunt some down. Thanks for the tips!

Comments

ashmanra

TeaKlutz

Craft baggies… may have to hunt some down. Thanks for the tips!

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.