drank Yunnan Noir by Adagio Teas

God I did not sleep well last night. Wake up wake up wake up. Yesterday I had a cup and a half of this same stuff, somewhat oversteeped on the first infusion, AND took an Excedrin because I had a headache. Can you say Twitchy Thursday? But today I am not twitchy. I am le sleepy.

Second infusion, from the giant batch I made yesterday. Damn did I use a lot of tea leaves. That may have also helped to explain the mushroominess. Today it’s… a bit mushroom-like, but much lighter on the flavor. My taste buds are still a bit muddled after “first breakfast,” as it were, so my taste might not be up to par.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.