drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Crap. I think I’m starting to crave this stuff.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This tea is HIGHLY addicting! lol

JustJames

lolololololol.

Holly Faye

It’s so funny, because when I first tried it, I kinda went, “Really? This is what the fuss was all about?” And now it’s starting to turn into one of my go-to black teas. Weird how just becoming accustomed to something can completely change your taste.

Terri HarpLady

The first time I tasted cheesecake I hated it.

Cavocorax

That’s so funny! But it’s true – sometimes I need a few cups before I really “get” a tea. And it’s hard with something like Laoshan Black because the entire steepster community is all like OMG GUYS THIS IS AMAZEBALLS, and then that’s a lot to live up to. But a few cups is enough to get past the hype and accept it for what it is, and realise that yeah, it’s great.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This tea is HIGHLY addicting! lol

JustJames

lolololololol.

Holly Faye

Terri HarpLady

The first time I tasted cheesecake I hated it.

Cavocorax

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/