I have not got my s*** together on the tea front tonight! First I heated the water, then let it sit for forever and ever and ever to cool while I whipped up an Excel spreadsheet for work, then dinked around on OK Cupid. Then I remembered that I had tea to brew, so I brewed it, then sat back down to OK Cupid, fully intending to get up in two minutes. Half an hour later, I remembered that I had just steeped a white tea for about ten to fifteen times longer than it was supposed to steep. Whoops.

I’m not going to rate this tea. It seems to be held in quite high regard. I overdid jasmine in my introduction to tea. I used to love it, and then I made myself get to the point where smelling jasmine gives me the vaguest hint of a headache, that kind you get when you’re really sick of eating something. At least it doesn’t taste like burnt turkey! This is the second time I have WAY oversteeped a white tea and it tastes fine. Is it because I let it cool too long? What’s going on?

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.