(Two days after the mini Verdant Teas rant)

(creeps out, looks around furtively, and makes some more of this even though she complained about the barley flavor)

(looks around furtively as she drinks it at night because she didn’t feel like white or green tea)

(eats crow)

(seriously considers buying a gaiwan)

(eats more crow)

Dammit.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lol! We’ve all been there! :-)

Terri HarpLady

I love this post!
One of my early posts here on Steepster starts with, “I need a Gaiwan”, lol. Now I have 4 of them, plus a yixing, a tiny porcelain teapot, & a crazy assortment of other paraphenalia, not to mention all the teapots, cups, & stuff that I had before I joined steepster. My yixing is for wuyi oolongs, including this Shui Jin Gui, which is one of my 3 current favorites. :D

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s a great post. :D

Holly Faye

I’m glad people like this post. :P Another part of my wanting to get a gaiwan is that I feel like it would force me to focus on the experience of the tea, especially if I was doing multiple steepings. One of the reasons I drink tea is that it’s one of the only quasi-meditative things I do, and I’d like to enjoy that more fully.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lol! We’ve all been there! :-)

Terri HarpLady

I love this post!

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s a great post. :D

Holly Faye

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/