Interesting revelation. So I thought I’d grown tired of jasmine. Several months later, I try this tea. It’s not jasmine I’m tired of; it’s jasmine that’s offset by roastiness and/or butteriness. This stuff, which is quite fresh, floral, and vegetal by comparison to the other jasmine things I’ve had, is fine. Oh, and it’s also quite good iced, although I almost never do my loose-leaf teas iced.

ashmanra

Have you had Teavivre’s? How does it compare?

Holly Faye

I have not! I’ve been very impressed with what little Teavivre I’ve had, so I would assume comparable or superior. This seems to be one of the things Teavana does particularly well.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This inspired me to have Teavivre’s this afternoon!

Comments

ashmanra

Have you had Teavivre’s? How does it compare?

Holly Faye

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This inspired me to have Teavivre’s this afternoon!

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/