Every single time I’ve tried to do Teavivre’s Laoshan green, I’ve been met with some form of bad luck. Time to let someone else take the rest of my sample, give up, and make this instead?

My big fun this week is that I’m covered in some kind of rash. I don’t know if it’s a grass rash, a soap rash, chiggers (can we please find them a different name?!?), or what, but it’s about made me f***ing crazy over the past thirty six hours. Tonight I took Benadryl. It seems to be working fine, but my boss may have made a point in advising me not to take it until I got home and figured out how drowsy it made me. Normally I don’t feel like I’m about to conk out as I’m pouring my tea. Whoo.

JustJames

aerius is very strong, over the counter and works 24 hours while not either putting you to sleep or preventing you from sleeping either.

ashmanra

Hot water, as hot as you can stand, for until the itching stops, will drain your supply of histamine and get you up to eight hours relief. My hubby had to take scalding showers when he had poison ivy head to toe and it was the thing that helped him most. It was in or first aid book from our health insurance company.

TeaKlutz

Hot water? I haven’t heard that one before. I’d have thought it would have the opposite effect. I’ll have to try it this morning…

Comments

JustJames

ashmanra

TeaKlutz

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.