Every single time I’ve tried to do Teavivre’s Laoshan green, I’ve been met with some form of bad luck. Time to let someone else take the rest of my sample, give up, and make this instead?

My big fun this week is that I’m covered in some kind of rash. I don’t know if it’s a grass rash, a soap rash, chiggers (can we please find them a different name?!?), or what, but it’s about made me f***ing crazy over the past thirty six hours. Tonight I took Benadryl. It seems to be working fine, but my boss may have made a point in advising me not to take it until I got home and figured out how drowsy it made me. Normally I don’t feel like I’m about to conk out as I’m pouring my tea. Whoo.

JustJames

aerius is very strong, over the counter and works 24 hours while not either putting you to sleep or preventing you from sleeping either.

ashmanra

Hot water, as hot as you can stand, for until the itching stops, will drain your supply of histamine and get you up to eight hours relief. My hubby had to take scalding showers when he had poison ivy head to toe and it was the thing that helped him most. It was in or first aid book from our health insurance company.

Holly Faye

Hot water? I haven’t heard that one before. I’d have thought it would have the opposite effect. I’ll have to try it this morning…

Comments

JustJames

ashmanra

Holly Faye

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/