Announcement: I’m changing my username from Aeoliana to TeaKlutz. I considered DragonPearlKlutz but damn, that’s long.

Anywho, tieguanyin. This wound up being a sipdown.

I’m so embarrassed. Here I am, prancing around thinking I’m turning into such a fine-palated tea connoisseur, and then I go and turn a high-end, finely made oolong with a fresh/green/fruity flavor profile into something that tastes EXACTLY like the microwaved pesto tortellini I had for lunch. I know it’s me and not the tea, because I’ve made the tea before without it tasting like pesto.

siiiiiigh

Reason #74 Holly Needs Her Gaiwan To Arrive So That She’s Forced To Actually Pay Attention To How Long She Steeps Her Tea Instead Of Walking Out Of The Room While It’s Infusing Like An Uncultured Moron.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I was just thinking I hadn’t added someone with that name!

Holly Faye

Haha, yeah, I figured I would confuse people/get mistaken for a glitch unless I said something. Especially since I think I’m about to change my userpic too. :P

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I was just thinking I hadn’t added someone with that name!

Holly Faye

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/