And in addition to changing my name from Aeoliana, I decided to change my userpic as well.

I need to stop doing tasting notes on this tea, but I can’t stop drinking it! I’ve figured out 3 pearls per cup for 5 min in the teapot is my bliss; any longer or more pearls and it gets raisin-y, although it’s still great. I’m getting dangerously close to a sipdown. And I’m beginning to wonder if I should have done the free China Post shipping on my Teavivre order. I’m not the most patient, and 22 to 30 days is starting to be a really long time… ah, first world problems.

Oh no – now we’ll never know who you are> :P

Cavocorax

That’s a cute name though.

Comments

Cavocorax

Oh no – now we’ll never know who you are> :P

Cavocorax

That’s a cute name though.

The name’s Holly. 27. Work for a small IT company. About to finish a Master’s degree this winter. ISFJ for what it’s worth. I play various instruments (mostly bass guitar right now), attempt to write songs that I’m too scared to play for anyone, and I’m currently taking voice lessons. I also enjoy starting various hobbies, wearing monochromes, writing, cooking, taking walks, and various and sundry other things…

I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is a source of happiness, positivity, curiosity, and relaxation (…and caffeine) for me.

I’ve been on and off this site over the years, and I even had a separate tea blog at one point. For now, I’m just working on getting back in the habit of enjoying tea regularly and to its fullest.

Love: Malty Chinese black teas, shu/ripe pu erhs, soft flowery teas (esp. jasmine teas)

Like: Japanese green teas, sheng/ripe pu erhs, white teas

Still trying to get into: Most oolongs, chai teas

Not crazy about: Roasty teas, fruity teas, rooibos, many (not all) herbal teas

Ratings:
90-100: YEAH!
80-89: Nice! This is good stuff.
70-79: Respectable tea.
60-69: Not bad.
50-59: Middling. Not really worth it.
25-49: Eeeeeugh. Not good.
0-24: Did you know you can use tea leaves as odor absorbent?

Ohio