drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

This was a sample sent to me by the wonderful Nicole! Works out, because this was a tea I’d already been wanting to try based on some of the reviews I’ve read. So I sipped some of this tonight as I tried out my neato little bass guitar that I bought from a coworker. I feel kind of bad because I got it at most half of what its new value is, but I couldn’t pass up an offer this good on a bass so different from the one I have right now. Plus the guy who was selling it is a total sweetheart, and I have to admit part of my motivation was just helping him out…

We were busy at work today and I talked a lot all day, and this feels really good on a dry, clenched throat. I get a bit of the maltiness, but I get more of that dark fruity/sweet potato flavor. Okay, honey. Very sweet and smooth, no astringency whatsoever. Creamy mouthfeel. I think I underleafed a bit (I did 1-1.5 tsp instead of the recommended 2), but I wanted to make the sample last as long as possible. Yep, this will most likely be a restock.

Terri HarpLady

Yay for getting great deals on musical instruments. They best part of being a grown up is that the toys just keep getting better!

TeaKlutz

So true!!! Although they do start getting more expensive, too…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

TeaKlutz

So true!!! Although they do start getting more expensive, too…

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.