A rare second day off in a row, so I’m considering this a do-over from yesterday. Woke up pretty sleepy, and exactly in the mood for some kind of earl grey. This was the first one I grabbed and I thought, “Eh, why not?”

This is my first earl grey cream. I really didn’t know what to expect, and to be honest I wasn’t expecting to like the combination of cream with bergamot. But I took one sniff of this tea and went, “Whoa!” Turns out I really, really like the combination of sweet with citrus. The tea tastes a little milder than it smells, but it’s still really enjoyable. It’s reminding me of something I’ve smelled or tasted years and years ago, some pleasant association… I can’t put my finger on it. Kind of perfume-y (which I actually like in my teas.) Is this the best earl grey cream out there, I don’t know. But this is one flavor that’s definitely going to become a fixture in my cupboard!

Thanks Nicole for the sample!

Tea Sipper

Yeah! A new earl grey cream fan!

Holly Faye

OMG yes! This is the first tea I’ve had since the black dragon pearls (which is now my golden standard) that I started craving again RIGHT after I finished the cup! It’s a little brisk, yet comforting.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Yeah! A new earl grey cream fan!

Holly Faye

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/