drank Anastasia by Kusmi Tea

Pretty sure this is the last of the untried samples from Nicole – thank you!

For once, I made sure I didn’t underleaf the tea. However, this is still really mild for some reason. I might have understeeped? I’m kind of getting the bergamot flavor but not really (it’s more prominent in the aroma.) It’s more some vague mix of floral/citrus tones. I can’t help thinking it reminds me a bit of soap.

Underwhelmed. I can see how people would find this enjoyable, but its personality isn’t quite pronounced enough for me.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.