Today was my birthday!!! Which meant a self-assigned day of doing whatever I wanted. Well, for the most part. I would have really liked to sit around and chill a bit more, but I wound up going to a concert tonight and did other stuff and it was a bit busier than I’d intended.

But anywho. Had this for a morning cup, which was delicious. Then I made a resteep and put in the thermos to take on the drive to the concert… and then forgot it. Whoops. But that meant I still had it, all nice and warm and everything, for me when I got home to start watching my favorite movie. Shoulda left it in the thermos, that way it wouldn’t have cooled as I drink it oh so slowly. Ah well. Still delicious and masterful.

Also this may have been a sipdown? I’m not sure; I’ll have to tidy up my cupboard to see for sure.

P.S. After a month and a half of not getting any new teas (!!!), I used my coupon to place a Verdant order. So excited! … If only I’d not waited until after the Zhu Rong Yunnan was out of stock; that one has always intrigued me.

OMGsrsly

Happy birthday! :)

Thank you! :D

Terri HarpLady

Harpy Birthday!

TeaVivre

Happy Birthday!

ashmanra

I hope it was happy, and that the coming year will be as well!

yyz

Hope you had a good one!

Tea Sipper

I hope it was a great birthday!

Nicole

Happy birthday!

Thanks everyone! :D :D :D

Comments

OMGsrsly

Happy birthday! :)

Thank you! :D

Terri HarpLady

Harpy Birthday!

TeaVivre

Happy Birthday!

ashmanra

I hope it was happy, and that the coming year will be as well!

yyz

Hope you had a good one!

Tea Sipper

I hope it was a great birthday!

Nicole

Happy birthday!

Thanks everyone! :D :D :D

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/