drank Pu Erh Hazelberry by Adagio Teas

My boss brought some of this tea in a thermos and suggested I try it. I had a travel mug of Yu Lu Yan Cha, so – oh DARN! Poor me! – I had to drink through that to have something to pour this in.

I had never tried a flavored pu erh before, and honestly, I had a hard time imagining any other flavoring combining well with pu erh flavoring.

This is quite a nice tea! I don’t have a whole lot to say about it, since I was at work and didn’t take notes. It’s fruity and nutty at the same time, but in a way that’s warm and comforting. This isn’t one I’d buy for myself, thanks to my general not-craziness about fruit tea, but it’s certainly one I’d recommend. I’d drink it again.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.