Uggggh. Today was a ten hour day at work, which is longer than normal for me. And I have a set of program notes I need to get finished up. I’ve written the first draft, but they took FOREVER and I haven’t proofread or formatted them yet. Ugh. And I just wanna work on NaNooooooooooo.

Tonight I decided I could use a break from the deep, dark, sweet teas I’d been doing for something a little lighter and creamier. This did the trick. I can’t believe I haven’t sipped this down yet.

CapitalTeas

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed our Royal Wedding Tea!

TeaKlutz

You’re welcome!

Comments

CapitalTeas

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed our Royal Wedding Tea!

TeaKlutz

You’re welcome!

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.