After working seven days in a row, I have a day off today, and I couldn’t be happier. I’m spending the morning researching Antonio Vivaldi and listening to some more of the Four Seasons… I feel like a bad musician for not being more familiar with Vivaldi or his most famous work. Baroque-era music is rarely my choice to listen to (I’m a stormy minor-key Romantic by heart), but now that I’m giving it an educated listen, it’s quite lovely.

I still really enjoy this tea. It came out very wheat-y today, and that’s growing on me. I’m on infusion 2, and I hope I can get at least another cup out of this (I’m doing it Western style). I’m glad I’ve found some Verdant teas I really like. I feel like I’ll be restocking this.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Vivaldi is fun! And for some reason I always end up listening to the Four Seasons whenever I’m on hold somewhere. lol.

Terri HarpLady

I think Baroque music is perfect for busy stuff, like house cleaning! I enjoy it, & it’s good to put it on when you’re depressed & don’t feel like doing anything. It has a ‘motivational’ kind of feeling, at least in my opinion. LOL

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Terri HarpLady

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/