After working seven days in a row, I have a day off today, and I couldn’t be happier. I’m spending the morning researching Antonio Vivaldi and listening to some more of the Four Seasons… I feel like a bad musician for not being more familiar with Vivaldi or his most famous work. Baroque-era music is rarely my choice to listen to (I’m a stormy minor-key Romantic by heart), but now that I’m giving it an educated listen, it’s quite lovely.

I still really enjoy this tea. It came out very wheat-y today, and that’s growing on me. I’m on infusion 2, and I hope I can get at least another cup out of this (I’m doing it Western style). I’m glad I’ve found some Verdant teas I really like. I feel like I’ll be restocking this.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Vivaldi is fun! And for some reason I always end up listening to the Four Seasons whenever I’m on hold somewhere. lol.

Terri HarpLady

I think Baroque music is perfect for busy stuff, like house cleaning! I enjoy it, & it’s good to put it on when you’re depressed & don’t feel like doing anything. It has a ‘motivational’ kind of feeling, at least in my opinion. LOL

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Terri HarpLady

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.