Gotta love waking up with a headache… bleh. :/ Anyone got any good natural headache remedies? Ibuprofen works about 95% of the time for me, but I’d like to find something that doesn’t involve a blood-thinning pill.

Anyhow, this is such a great tea for a draggy morning. Potent enough to be a little bit of a wake-up Cher-slap, fragrant and rosy enough to be a treat. I still think it tastes like a different era in time. Definitely perking me up, along with my mood.

Terri HarpLady

The best headache cure for me is to alternate between an ice pack (usually a bag of frozen peas or corn. We never eat them, we just keep them around for ice packs) & a heating pad (or rice filled tube sock, heated in microwave). :)

K S

For me, hydration, caffeine shock, and something sweet brings me out of it. Chug a Mtn Dew and eat a doughnut first thing in the morning. :)

Tea Sipper

I drink any tea with peppermint – sometimes it helps!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

K S

Tea Sipper

I drink any tea with peppermint – sometimes it helps!

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/