Gotta love waking up with a headache… bleh. :/ Anyone got any good natural headache remedies? Ibuprofen works about 95% of the time for me, but I’d like to find something that doesn’t involve a blood-thinning pill.

Anyhow, this is such a great tea for a draggy morning. Potent enough to be a little bit of a wake-up Cher-slap, fragrant and rosy enough to be a treat. I still think it tastes like a different era in time. Definitely perking me up, along with my mood.

Terri HarpLady

The best headache cure for me is to alternate between an ice pack (usually a bag of frozen peas or corn. We never eat them, we just keep them around for ice packs) & a heating pad (or rice filled tube sock, heated in microwave). :)

K S

For me, hydration, caffeine shock, and something sweet brings me out of it. Chug a Mtn Dew and eat a doughnut first thing in the morning. :)

Tea Sipper

I drink any tea with peppermint – sometimes it helps!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

K S

Tea Sipper

I drink any tea with peppermint – sometimes it helps!

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.